Contador de visitas

sábado, 27 de mayo de 2017

Over to you (Composition Unit 8)

          Nowadays, we usually forget many things such as where the keys are, where we had to go, what we got up for.....These are some of the most common things that happen to us.


          In my case, I have a good memory, I can learn many words or texts in  a short time. However, it isn't the first time I have forgotten something. Once, I went to my friend´s house  and I forgot where I had put my keys. I couldn´t go back home until I found them. What a stressful situation!!


          From my point of view, one interesting thing is how we can remember new English vocabulary. Many people have a vocabulary because they have read many books. If I read more books, my vocabulary will improve. In my opinion, it's good to repeat the word many times and write it into Spanish, it's what I do.


          To end up, I want to say that there are lots of ways to improve your memory like board games, crosswords, sudokus....that will help you to keep your memory fit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario